12 「看哪，我必快來！賞罰在我，要照各人所行的報應他。 13 我是阿拉法，我是俄梅戛；我是首先的，我是末後的；我是初，我是終。」 14 那些洗淨自己衣服的有福了！可得權柄能到生命樹那裏，也能從門進城。 15 城外有那些犬類、行邪術的、淫亂的、殺人的、拜偶像的，並一切喜好說謊言、編造虛謊的。 16 「我─耶穌差遣我的使者為眾教會將這些事向你們證明。我是大衛的根，又是他的後裔。我是明亮的晨星。」 17 聖靈和新婦都說：「來！」聽見的人也該說：「來！」口渴的人也當來；願意的，都可以白白取生命的水喝。
18 我向一切聽見這書上預言的作見證，若有人在這預言上加添甚麼，神必將寫在這書上的災禍加在他身上； 19 這書上的預言，若有人刪去甚麼，神必從這書上所寫的生命樹和聖城刪去他的分。 20 證明這事的說：「是了，我必快來！」阿們！主耶穌啊，我願你來！ 21 願主耶穌的恩惠常與眾聖徒同在。阿們！
- 基督徒的禱告：「Maranatha! 阿們！主耶穌啊，我願你來！」（20節）當我們不斷地以此作禱告，我們對未來的焦慮與恐懼就會消失，取而代之的，是像熱切期盼的孩童，充滿興奮與盼望。有這樣的盼望如何影響我對物質財富及世界享樂的看法？這又如何影響我的人生目標？
- 禱告：用「Maranatha! 阿們！主耶穌啊，我願你來！」來向主禱告，以真誠、期盼的心來對主說，也以真期盼的心，等候主對我說話。
12“Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. 14“Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. 16“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.” 17The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. 18I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
20He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. 21The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.
- “Come! All who will, come and drink; drink freely of the Water of Life.” (v. 17) What a marvellous invitation to those who become thirsty in their journey to that eternal kingdom! Are you heeding this invitation? After my thirst has been quenched, am I leading those who are weary and thirsty to this fountain of living water?
- As Christians, we pray: Maranatha! “Yes! Come, Lord Jesus.” (v. 20). As often as pray this prayer, we will no longer face the future with anxiety and fear, but rather as eager children, full of excitement and hope. How does this hope affect my attitude toward the material wealth and pleasure of this world? How does this hope affect my life goals?
- Pray: Use this prayer “Yes! Come, Lord Jesus” as my prayer to converse with the Lord in sincerity and expectation. Also wait in sincerity and expectation for His speaking back to me.
Prayer & Journaling:
Stay with God for a little longer. Continue to converse with God and listen to what he wants to tell me. Then write down any thought and/or prayer in the 2012 “Spiritual Journal” book.